Monday, March 3, 2014

Weekly Menu Plan- Gluten Free Options


Saturday
Rotisserie Chicken
Tater Tots
Green Beans
Corn

Sunday
Corn
Waffle Fries

Monday
Chicken Breast cooked in the Crock Pot
Eggplant "Meat" Balls (new recipe I am trying)
Beets in Vinegar
Mashed Potatoes (I use almond milk and Earth Balance Vegan "butter")

Tuesday (I am going out to dinner with some moms in my neighborhood so Im making something simple for my family to eat)
Pasta
Salad

Wednesday
Beef Roast
Salad
Broccoli
Baked Red Potatoes

Thursday
Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters
Roasted Potatoes
Parmesan Crusted Carrots (new recipe I am trying)
Beets in Vinegar
Green Beans

Friday
Take Out!
The following day is my first day back working Saturdays so I want dinner to be super simple, and the simplest you can get is getting take out : )

I am participating in I'm and organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment