Friday, May 4, 2012

Big Batch O' Waffles

Today my son had no school because of parent-teacher conferences so no dragging three kids out of the house at 8:20 am for me (yeah!).

I had a terrible nights sleep because Jilly Billy has turned anti-crib but managed to still drag my butt out of bed a 7 am, mostly due to the fact that my kids were moaning that they were starving to death.

Something came over me and I decided to make a big old batch of waffles. I used this recipe which I've used before but this time I didn't make them dairy free but I did use half unbleached flour and half white whole wheat flour. I doubled it so that I would have lots to freeze for mornings where I'm not feeling so Martha Stewart like (which seems to be almost every morning).

Yeah for cooking huge amounts of stuff and then freezing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment