Sunday, February 20, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Sunday
Pasta with Homemade Meatballs
Mixed Veggies

Monday
Bundt Pan Chicken
Parmesan Bacon Potatoes
String Beans

Tuesday
Beef Stew with Carrots (recipe from Sunday's Boston Globe Magazine)

Wednesday
Buffalo Chicken Wraps (with leftover chicken from Monday)
Brown Rice
Corn

Thursday
Thin Crust Pizza (new recipe I'm trying from Cook's Illustrated- just making the dough part)
Mixed Veggies

Friday
Take Out!

Saturday
Working; my husband will feed the kids before he picks me up and then we'll eat something simple


This week I am trying two new recipes- Thin Crust Pizza from Cook's Illustrated and and Beef Stew with Carrots from The Boston Globe Magazine. The Bunt Pan Chicken is something I've cooked before but this time I am going to add in Parmesan Bacon Potatoes from a recipe I made awhile ago. I'll share all of the recipes and my experience with cooking them throughout the week.

After looking over the ingredients for my dinners this week and looking through my pantry I will need the following ingredients from the grocery store:

Beef Chuck Roast
Bay Leaves
Bread Flour
Bacon
Potatoes
Carrots (this is a maybe because I have carrots but I'm not sure if they will still be good by Tuesday)


I am participating in I'm and Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am stopping in from MPM. Your Beef Stew, Homemade Rolls and your menu look very good. I am # 45 here...come see me. Thanks for sharing and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete