Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Shaws- I Got In On The Deal!


2.94 lbs Bananas $1.88
Hot Dog Buns $1.69
Enfamil D-Vi-Sol $1.00 (grocery markdown from $9.99)
Enfamil Poly-Vi-Sol $1.00 (grocery markdown from $11.99)
3 Simply Asian Marinade Packets @ .89 each - (3) .50 MC (doubled to .89) ***free***
Eggs $1.79
3 Chex Mix @ $1.50 each - (3) .50 MC (doubled)
(2) Old El Paso Dinner Kits @ $2.50 each - (2) .50 MC (doubled)
4 Cheerios @ $2.00 each - (4) .55 MC (doubled)
Green Giant Canned Corn 1.00
Less $5.00 Instant Saving for buying 10 General Mill products
Less $2.00 Survey Coupon

Total: $9.46

I was not that exited about the General Mills buy 10 get $5 off instantly deal because I didn't have good enough coupons to make the deal work on things I actually buy. Well today the Ecentives site loaded new coupons that were right up may aisle! I paid $4.10 for things I actually use- four boxes of Cheerios, two Old El Paso Dinner Kits, three bags Chex Mix (Cheddar Chex Mix is my downfall- I love it and won't share it with anyone!) and a can of corn (I'll actually be donating this because my husband only likes Birds Eye frozen corn or corn on the cob- it's like having a third picky kid to feed). I got the corn because I forgot one of my Chex coupon at home and there were no Bugles to be found. I have not given up my integrity for cheap food that I don't eat!

I bought some of the Enfamil Vitamin drops yesterday and when I went back today there were still a bunch left so I bought more. You really can't beat the price. Isn't it funny how when you are patient and wait for a good deal instead of rushing out to buy something that you usually find that good deal?

My husband is on vacation until next Tuesday so we are having hot dogs for lunch tomorrow. This is a treat because we don't have them too much- I even bought normal buns instead of wheat buns because my husband thinks that I am trying to poison him when I feed him whole wheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment