Friday, August 20, 2010

Carters- My Baby Is Going to Nursery School!

My Carter's order came today and I was very excited and a little sad.

My son is starting nursery school in the middle of September and I am going to miss him (he is only going for two half days so I know I am way overreacting). This is only the beginning of him growing up and becoming more independent and not being my little baby boy anymore- I'm going to stop getting sentimental because my eyes are starting to water.

Ok, so he needs pants that he can pull down and up on his own because I'm not going to be there to help him and I think the school will frown on him running around in his underwear (please tell me that I'm not the only mom who let's their child run around in his underwear all day).


I got the above pants for about $30.00. Out of all of them only two had elastic in the waists- I was under the impression that they all did. The khaki pants on the end are great and my son can easily get them on and off. The Osh Gosh jeans have elastic in the waist but my son said it was too hard to pull them up, I am going to have him try again just to make sure.

The other pants/jeans are most likely going to get returned though I may keep a pair of jeans since they were a pretty good deal. The reason I am looking for pants is because I really don't want my son to wear sweatpants to school- if he ends up having to then fine, but I am going to do my best to find other alternatives.


I also got my daughter some adorable pajamas. Little girls are so much fun to dress. The total for her items was about $14.50 and I am definetly not returning them.

Looks like I'll be forced to go to the outlets to make a return. Poor little me- I may even have to do some shopping at other stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment