Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Weekly Menu Plan


Sunday (Father's Day- my husband picked the meal)
Grass Fed Steak Tips
French Fries
Beets in Vinegar
Salad

Monday
Grilled Italian Dressing Chicken
Baked Potatoes
Salad
Corn

Tuesday
Sautéed Fiddleheads
Corn on the Cob
Roasted Potatoes

Wednesday (my daughter's 5th birthday so she picked the meal)
Homemade Pizza (gluten free for me- will post recipe)
Tater Tots
Fruit
Salad

Thursday
Pasta and Meatballs (meatballs were made using gluten free breadcrumbs and almond milk)
Polenta and Sausage with Pasta Sauce (all gluten free)
Broccoli
Salad

Friday
Tacos with Shredded Cheese, Lettuce and Tomatoes
Corn

Saturday
Husband's on dinner duty because I don't get home from work until 7 pm- he usually makes an organic frozen pizza, pasta, scramble eggs, etc (he has many great qualities but cooking is not one of them).

I'm participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment