Saturday, June 14, 2014

Deal Alert: Land's End Girls Jackets for $4.99 Shipped

I came across this deal and thought I would share!

Land's End has a Little Girls Athletic Jacket on sale for only $4.99 and you can get free shipping with the code SHIPFREE and pin 7715. It comes in red and navy blue and is available in sizes small (4), medium (5-6) and large (6x).

Here are some other great Land's End deals:

Men's Athletic Jacket for $9.99
Men's ThermaCheck 100 Jacket for $14.99

I love buying clothing in off season clearance sales and putting it away- I have saved tons of money doing this and it defiantly takes the stress out of clothes shopping for three growing kids!

Shop through Ebates and get 3% cash back on your purchase (plus a sign up bonus for new members)!

Disclaimer: This post contains my referral link. I only refer things that I love and use and Ebates is a site that has saved me a lot of money over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment