Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekly Menu Plan


This week and next week's plans are going to be super simple because my grocery budget is tight for the next two weeks. I bought some meat this week and along with what I have in the freezer I should be able to get by with what I have. Hopefully next week's shopping will just be produce and milk (hopefully being the operative word).

Saturday
Nitrate Free Hot Dogs
Organic Baked Beans (Whole Foods brand- only $1.49 a can and very yummy)
Tater Tots
Salad
Fruit

Sunday
Baked Whole Chicken
Roasted Potatoes
Asparagus
Corn

Monday
Tacos with Cheese, Tomatoes and Lettuce
Brown Rice
Salad
Corn

Tuesday
Chicken and Gravy Sandwiches (homemade white bread and homemade gravy)
Brown Rice (for me because I am gluten free)
Broccoli
Beets

Wednesday
Pasta with Homemade Meatballs (meatballs are from the freezer, gluten free pasta for me)
Salad

Thursday
Roasted Chicken Legs
Mashed Potatoes (I use almond milk and Earth Balance dairy free "butter")
Corn
Green Beans

Friday
Homemade Pizza (gluten free for me)
Tater Tots
Salad

I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment