Monday, January 13, 2014

Weekly Menu Plan


Saturday
Tacos with Corn Taco Shells and Flour Tortillas
Toppings: Cheese, Tomatoes and Lettuce
Salad
Fruit for the Kids

Sunday
Slow Roasted Beef (recipe from Cook's Illustrated- used cheap cut of meat and it was divine!)
Bacon Potatoes (cut up potatoes roasted with cut up bacon- oh my gosh so good)
Broccoli
Corn

Monday
Slow Cooker Asian Glazed Chicken
White Rice (my husband prefers white rice- I like brown better but I let him win sometimes)
Broccoli
Peas

Tuesday
American Chop Suey (ground beef, tomatoes, onion, salt and pepper)
Regular Pasta for my family and Gluten Free for me
Homemade Focaccia Bread
Salad with Tomatoes and Cucumbers
Corn

Wednesday
Chicken and Gravy
Quinoa Pilaf (from Cook's Illustrated- I didn't get to make it last week)
Mashed Potatoes (I use Earth Balance "butter" and almond milk so they are dairy free)
Beets
Corn
Green Beans

Thursday
Pasta (Regular for my family and gluten free for me)
Homemade Meatballs (still trying to find a good gluten and dairy free recipe)
Salad
Fruit for the Kids

Friday
Homemade Pizza (regular for my family and gluten free for me)
Toppings: Sauce, Cheese (none for me), Nitrate Free Pepperoni, Mushrooms (me), Green Peppers (me)
Salad
Fruit for the Kids
(this is tentative because my husband may be leaving before dinner to pick up our rescue dog from North Carolina- if so then I will make a scrambled egg dinner for the kids)

I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment