Friday, February 1, 2013

The End...

I have been thinking about this for awhile and I think that it is time to retire Just Call Me Cheap.

Lately, I have been finding no enjoyment in writing posts here and feel like maybe I have outgrown the whole mommy blogger trying to save money thing. Not to say that it's a bad genre, it is just not making me feel fulfilled writing-wise anymore, plus the more I think about it the more I am uncomfortable with sharing pictures of my kids online and other personal information.

So, this is my last post. I really want to thank everyone out there who took time out of their busy lives to read my random ramblings and for being with me through many ups and downs.

I am going to be starting up a new blog in the near future out there on the world wide web, something that suits who I am better and that will make me feel more excited to write. Who knows, maybe you'll stumble upon it someday!

Thank you all again!

Erica @ Just Call Me Cheap

2 comments:

  1. Please let me know when you do..Love your blog! Email me amandagower@comcast.net or add me on fb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to know as well! Maybe you could do one last post when you come up with the new blog. I'll leave you on my reader page, just in case you do. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete