Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thankful...

Thank You
photo credit
Since Thanksgiving is coming up I would like to write about the things I am thankful for. Of course I am thankful for my loving husband and moderately good kids, that we are all healthy and that we have a roof over our heads and food to even but those are all a given. This list is for the other things in life I am thankful for. Here we go...

I am thankful for...

1. The fact that the grocery store doesn't sell wine because if it did I would be way more intoxicated way more often- I am just too lazy to ever make an extra stop to the liquor store.

2. My townhouse complex not allowing solicitation- no more Jehovah's Whiteness's, Mormons, college kids selling magazines or guys wanting to put new siding on my house. Awesome.

3. Amazon- thank you so much for allowing me to buy the things I need without having to lug my three painfully irritating kids out of the house. THANK YOU!

4. Living so far away from my in-laws. Praise the Lord.

5. My bread machine- you make me look like a wonderful housewife when I actually suck.

6. My kids still being young enough that I can easily cover it up when I say something that I shouldn't in front of them- I hope these gullible days never end.

7. The weather being cold because I can wear a crappy shirt but can cover it up with my coat- no one at the bus stop will ever know that I am wearing a "Rock the Vote 2012" t-shirt that I bought at Old Navy for .75 cents.

8. Wine. Enough said.

9. My inability to see the glass half full- I think my cynicism keeps me edgy.

10. Not ever being able to have any more babies- three is more than enough so these tubes are tied! One more and I more and I would end up in the loony bin.


1 comment: