Saturday, March 10, 2012

Here I Am...

Mom Knows Best Chocolate Frame
photo credit
Well, that was a short sabbatical!

Things have settled down a lot in the past few weeks and I am feeling more like my old self. My kids are still demanding little monsters but I suppose that is something that will not be changing anytime in the near future so I might as well get used to it.

The baby is doing great. She is four months old today and is pretty much sleeping through the night (does is count when she is sleeping with me? I vote yes). Jilly Billy is the fattest little thing I've ever seen but who doesn't love rolly polly babies?

I'm glad to be back to blogging because I think it's fun and it's my little hobby that allows me to vent all of my frustrations about being home with the kids all day because my husband is sure sick of hearing it.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! You were definitely missed. I can only read so many perfect mom posts before I go crazy. Thanks for a little honesty in the world of mothering

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!! :)

    ReplyDelete