Friday, December 30, 2011

Pain in the Butt...

I just got my Toys R Us rewards in my email, fifty dollars worth from getting 10% back from my December purchases.

I'm not sure how excited I am though for a few reasons:

A. they are only for in-store purchases- I hate going to stores to shop and really hate taking my kids with me, especially to a toy store
B. they need to all be used in the next month- $25 worth need to be used by January 13th and $25 are valid between January 14th and January 28th; I am so sick of toys and gifts that I have no desire to buy anything of those sorts i the next month plus, as stated in A. I have no desire to visit Toys R Us twice in one month
C. why the hell can't they give us a break and allow them to be used on diapers- though I don't see wipes excluded...

I suppose I'm the only person in the world who would complain about rewards but I'm at a point in life right now where convenience is king so having to go to a store to redeem rewards for stuff that I don't actually need is annoying. Will I still do it? You betcha because I can't stand to waste $50.

1 comment:

  1. I signed up for the Birthday Club for my cats (yes I know I'm bad). But I got a $3 coupon and used it towards play doh for my niece's birthday in February.

    ReplyDelete