Friday, December 30, 2011

Just Peachy...

Quiet
photo credit
My son has been having a sleepover at my mom's house the past couple of days and it has been so peaceful here. Not that it's his fault that chaos ensues, but when he and my daughter are in the same house fighting between them is inevitable. Remove one from the equation and things are just peachy.

I really do miss him, especially at bedtime- walking past his bedroom and seeing the empty bed is weird. The only times I have ever been away from him for more than a few hours were when I was in the hospital having his sisters.

Here is me, a little sad that he's at my mom's but at the same time happy because I know he's having a ton of fun and then there's him- making farting sounds into the phone when I'm trying to say goodnight to him and sing twinkle twinkle little star. It's nice to know that I'm missed too... what a little butt-head.

No comments:

Post a Comment