Thursday, September 15, 2011

Peaceful Moments...

Mop

Right now my daughter is taking her nap and my son was banished to his room for misbehaving.

It is so quiet and peaceful.

Now, instead of relaxing on the couch with my swollen feet up, I am going to mop the disgusting kitchen and bathroom floors so that they can become disgusting again in ten minutes from my messy kids. While I'm at it I might as well vacuum the first floor of the house for the same reason. Then I'll clean the bathroom because my son has issues with keeping his stream of pee in the toilet. After that I will prep the ingredients I need for dinner.

All the while that I am doing this I will dream about that wonderful moment right after the kids go to bed for the night and I realize I will have peace for at least a little while...

No comments:

Post a Comment