Sunday, July 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Sunday
We ate a very late lunch so the kids just had breakfast for dinner.

Monday
Marinated Steak Tip Kabobs with peppers, onions and tomatoes
Baked Red Potatoes
Green Beans (for me, everyone else hates them)
Corn on Cob
Focaccia ***new recipe***

Tuesday
Beets
Corn
Broccoli

Wednesday
Cheeseburgers on the Grill
Zucchini

Thursday
London Broil on the Grill ***new recipe***
Baked Red Potatoes
Corn
Stuffed Eggplant ***new recipe***

Friday
Take Out

Saturday
Pasta with Homemade Meatballs
Broccoli
(I work all day so the kids eat before I get home and then my husband and I eat dinner together)

I decided to try some new things this week to mix things up a bit. Now I just have to actually make them...

I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment