Thursday, June 16, 2011

No Lazy Day Today...

Here is my to-do list for this wonderful Thursday...
  • take the kids to the library? (my son is already being a little devil so this may have to wait until a day that he is good)
  • make grocery list for my daughter's birthday party
  • make meatballs (some will be used for dinner on Saturday night)
  • make lasagna for dinner tonight
  • find a chain for my wedding ring
  • mail letters that have been sitting on my counter for a week
  • rest (I have been getting very tired in the afternoons and not resting has made me a very cranky wife and mom- just ask my poor husband)
  • eat food and drink lots of water (I have not been eating enough or drinking enough water which has also resulted in me feeling cranky and run down)
  • laundry
  • clean guinea pig cage
Maybe I'll accomplish everything and maybe I won't but having a list makes me feel like the organized sort of type of mom (which I am most definitely not).

1 comment:

  1. School is almost over. Have you thought about a Mother's Helper? I know you only work a few hours a week and are trying to stay on a budget, but perhaps hiring a high school student who is off for the summer to help you for an hour or two a week would be worth the money, even if all you do is take a 2 hour nap when he or she is over!

    I actually use Sittercity.com to post my own services, but you can use it to search available sitters or post your own
    available "job."

    PS.... I LOVE your baby widget!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete