Monday, June 6, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


I feel like we have nothing to eat in the house so this should be interesting!

Sunday:
Take Out (pregnancy craving for boneless buffalo wings- I love buffalo sauce!)

Monday:
Steak Tips
Baked Potatoes
Broccoli

Tuesday:
Chicken and Homemade Gravy
(my gravy consists of homemade stock from my freezer, some salt and pepper, cornstarch and some poultry seasoning if needed)
Mashed Potatoes
Mixed Veggies

Wednesday:
Stuffed Shells (maybe with meat sauce if I get to the store to buy ground beef)
Broccoli

Thursday:
Roasted Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Mixed Veggies

Friday:
Take Out

Saturday:
I work all day and don;t get home until 6:30 pm- the kids eat whatever my husband throws together for them and then we usually eat pasta.

This is just a preliminary plan because I may run to the grocery store on Wednesday after my doctor's appointment (my mom is taking the kids for the day- God bless her). As far as the veggies go- I'm not sure what I have in my chest freezer so these could change as well. At least I know if I don;t get to the store we will be eating somewhat decent...

I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment