Saturday, May 7, 2011

Snap Out of It- Lazy Time is Over!

This week I am really going to make a bigger effort to get back to my old deal shopping habits. I have been feeling much better, especially that I am pretty much out of my first trimester so that excuse cannot be used anymore.

So, depending on what deals there are, I will be starting back up with my drugstore shopping. I will also stick to my grocery budget which totally won't be any fun but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

While it was nice to take a break from caring about budgets and coupons I need to get back to the real world. I even went through my coupons last week and threw away all of the expired ones- kind of embarrassing considering I had coupons that expired in February.

Just call me... trying to reform my lazy ways.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the world of budgets, spending plans and coupons. I need to go through my coupons as well and get rid of the expired ones. I haven't sorted through them in probably 2 months. Oh how time flys now a days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who says you need to reform lazy? You just need to embrace it! :)

    The Lazy Mom wuz here.
    www.imalazymom.com

    ReplyDelete