Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rite Aid


2 Huggies Diapers @ $8.97 each  (2) $3.00 MC
2 Huggies Wipes @ $6.97 each
Less $1 Wellness Coupon
Less $3/$15 Survey Coupon
Less $14.99 +Up Rewards

Total: $7.00
Saved 79%
Received $10 +Up Reward for purchasing $30 of Huggies products

I totally forgot my $1/2 Huggies wipes coupon in the car and because I had my very rowdy daughter with me I said screw it and ended up paying $1 more than I was going to. Am I complaining? No way- I got two packs of diapers and two packages of wipes (equal to six refills) for $7 and earned another $10 to use on my next trip. I am not die hard psycho about saving one dollar anymore because I have come to realize that my sanity is worth something. Dragging my daughter out of the store to grab a $1 coupon and then dragging her back in the store to checkout would just be ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment