Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Love Being a Housewife- Here is My To Do List...

I have a lot to do today, and this whole week, to prepare for my son's fourth birthday party and just general housewife stuff.

For a small peek into my imperfect world, here is my to do list for today:
  • figure out what to have for dinner (from what we have on hand because I have not been grocery shopping this week yet)
  • baby proof daughter's room (she can climb out of crib so we are going to change it to a bed for her which means we have to make her room toddler proof)
  • clean the bathrooms
  • make paper Spiderman heads to glue on plain white paper lunch bags for the favor bags for my son's birthday
  • laundry, lots and lots of laundry
  • make sure the kids don't make a huge toy mess so my husband doesn't whine when he gets home that I'm lazy for letting the kids destroy the house (sometimes a destroyed house is worth it when it keeps the kids from constantly fighting but I suppose my husband sees things differently...)
  • make a shopping list for my son's party and order the small deli platter (we are also going to have hot dogs and hamburgers, etc.)
  • make a huge batch of wheat banana pancakes (the kids will eat whatever they want over the next couple of days and then I'll freeze the rest)
Pretty darn exciting, huh? This is all stuff that I want to accomplish today but most likely not all of it will get down and there is a small chance none of it will get done. Oh well, we all have to have goals in life don't we.

No comments:

Post a Comment