Sunday, April 3, 2011

Stop and Shop


2 Milano Cookies @ $3.49 BOGO - $1/2 MC
3 lb Bag Apples $3.49
3.27 lb Pears $5.85 (my kids love pears and I pay for it dearly)
5 lb Bag Potatoes $3.99
Dole Shredded Lettuce $1.50
Stop and Shop Natural Applesauce $1.25
Diamond Kosher Salt $1.99 - .30 MC (doubled)
Domino Sugar $3.69 - .40 MC (doubled)
Stop and Shop Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix .75 (total craving)
Old El Paso Taco Seasoning $1.00
Chi Chi's Tortillas $1.69
Francesco Rinaldi Pasta Sauce $2.00
2 4C Bread Crumbs @ $1.00 each
Stop and Shop Tortilla Chips $2.00
Stop and Shop Beets .85
2 Poland Spring Water @ $1.00 each
Goldfish Crackers $2.00 - .35 MC (doubled)
Thomas English Muffins $2.00
Stop and Shop Light Wheat Hamburger Buns $2.19
2 Stop and Shop Frozen Veggies @ $1.00 each
Nature's Pride Whole Wheat Bread $2.50
Tropicana Orange Juice $1.99 with in-ad coupon
YoToddler Yogurt $2.79 - .50 MC (doubled)
3 Danimal Drinkable Yogurt @ $2.00 each - (3) $1.00 MC
Less (3) Dollar Doubler Coupons
Less .20 in reusable bag credits

Total: $48.71

I got to go to the store by myself today and boy was it nice. I spent less than I thought and the only impulse thing I bought was the pudding mix because I had a craving.

I was planning on buying Mama Rosie raviolis that were on sale for $1 but the shelf was completely wiped out. I got a rain check but to make the deal even better I have .50 cent coupons I printed from the Hannaford website (thanks Hot Coupon World!) so I will be getting four bags for free once they have them back in stock. We don't eat frozen raviolis too often but they are good to have on hand for when five o'clock hits and I haven't even thought of dinner yet.

This should be my only trip to the grocery store this week. Hopefully I wilhave the energy to go to Rite Aid and CVS but I wouldn't count on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment