Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rite Aid Burn Out

Lately I have been feeling like shopping at Rite Aid has become a chore. Every week I have +Up Rewards that are expiring and I have to go ans roll them. Every week there are awesome deals but you know what? I don't always actually need the stuff I get. Yeah, it's free or a money maker but if it weren't I wouldn't be buying it in the first place. Free and paid to buy stuff is great but you also have to look at the time you put into putting the deals together and actually going to the store. If the store is out of what you need then you need to try going back and if you go back and the things you need still aren't there and your rewards are expiring you have to use them up on other things.

I don't want to be a slave to the deals and I hate feeling forced (by myself) to have to keep going back to Rite Aid to roll my rewards and get the hot deals. Maybe this week I'll use up what is left of my rewards and take a break or maybe I'll chicken out and keep on keeping on at Rite Aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment