Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sick

I woke up this morning with a headache and a horribly sore throat. Luckily my husband also was not feeling well so he stayed home from work.

With my husband's help I made it through the day (just barely). I threatened my son more than a few times today that the next time he is sick he will have to take care of himself because he was not helping me at all with his non-listening ways. Why is it that a little boy who can be so sweet decides to be so not nice when I am feeling sick? Selfish me for not wanting complete chaos in the house when I'm not feeling well.

My throat is still killing me and I am just hoping that when I wake up tomorrow I will feel better and if I don't fell better I hope that I can muster up enough patience to deal with the kiddos all day.

2 comments:

  1. i have the SAME THING. but instead of belligerent children, i have incompetent coworkers. i've been popping the zinc lozenges like crazy though, and it seems to be helping. feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better; try not to kill the kiddos (I guess law enforcement frowns on that these days!)

    ReplyDelete