Friday, February 11, 2011

Still Alive

I am still alive though it feels like someone stepped on my head- actually it feels like someone stomped on my head. My kids are still here too- I haven't gotten to the point where I signed them up to travel far away with the circus (yet).

When I woke up this morning I could barely speak because my throat hurt so bad but after awhile I felt a bit better. We ran to the store, ate lunch, I cleaned the house a bit and now I feel like dog excrement again.

Luckily my daughter is taking her much needed (by me) afternoon nap, my son is for some reason being very nice to me, my husband will be home from work soon and tonight is take-out night. Now I think I will put in Toy Story 3 for my son and I will sit myself on the couch and read the book I bought myself six months ago and have not even come close to finishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment