Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Baby Was in a Bar Fight

When my husband and I were giving the kids a bath tonight my husband noticed that my daughter had a black eye- yes, my 17 month old daughter.

I didn't believe him so I tried wiping it off thinking (hoping) it was marker.

It is on the inside corner of her eye and is not that big but my darling little princess nonetheless has a black eye. I feel horrible because I have absolutely no idea how it happened or when it happened. I know it was after dinner and before bath time but that is it. It couldn't have been too traumatic because my daughter didn't scream at all, she was just partaking in her normal yelling at her brother for annoying her. My kids are pretty wild and love running around the house and jumping and climbing on whatever they can so I guess it was just a matter of time before a black eye happened- I just figured it would be my son.

So, my little baby girl now looks like she was in a bar fight. Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about not knowing. My eight-year-old got a black eye a few weeks ago, and we could not figure out how. According to him he had hurt himself on a toybox in the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete