Monday, November 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Sunday
Main Dish: Tacos
Side Dish: Applesauce

Monday
Main Dish: Panko Crusted Pork Chops
Side Dish: Baked Potatoes, String Beans and Corn

Tuesday
Main Dish: Pasta with Homemade Meatballs
Side Dish: Homemade Bread Sticks and Broccoli

Wednesday
Main Dish: BBQ Chicken in the Crock Pot
Side Dish: Roasted Potatoes and Mixed Veggies

Thursday
Main Dish: American Chop Suey
Side Dish: String Beans

Friday
Take Out

Saturday
I don't get home from work until 6:30 so my husband feeds the kids earlier and then he and I eat something simple- this week it could be pasta or a TGI Fridays Skillet Meal that I got for .33 cents.

I am going to start my menu plan week on Sundays from now on because when I would plan it before and Sunday was the last day in the week we would never end up having what I planned.

I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment