Thursday, August 5, 2010

Shaws


Hood Milk $3.89 - $3.75 Free Milk Catalina (from buying 3 boxes of Kix cereal)
Danimals Drinkable Yogurt $1.49 (reduced to clear @ 50% off)
YoKids Yogurt $1.99 (reduced to clear @ 50% off) - .50 mc (doubled)
Honest Tea $1.00 - .50 mc (doubled)
2.53 lb Bananas $1.62
Kiwi .50
.73 lb Pears $1.31
$15.00 Starbucks Gift Card - $10.00 Catalina from P&G

Total: $11.05

There were a lot of different yogurts from different brands that were marked down 50% with expiration dates awhile away. I am very sad though to see that the YoBaby Yogurt is now sold in 4 packs instead of 6 packs. I have a free coupon for them and would have liked to use it on a 6 pack to get a better deal.

The Starbucks Gift Card was $15 and I had a $10 off of any gift card (excluding Shaws) Catalina that I got from buying $30 in P&G products. My husband has a $25 a week Starbucks budget so this will come in handy.

I had a $1.00 Danimals coupon but it was in my box of unorganized coupons at home. My complete laziness has cost me $1.00 and it bothers me just a little- just enough that I have filed about half of the coupons in the box. I got distracted by Big Brother and lost my organizational drive so I guess I'll finish tomorrow night. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment