Thursday, August 5, 2010

CVS- Sick Kids Cost Money


Children's Claritin $11.49 - $3.00 mc
Altoids $1.49

Total: $10.51; paid with FSA card
Received: $1.00 ECB for purchasing Altoids

My son has had a cough for a few weeks that just won't go away so I took him to the doctor today. She said his lungs sounded clear so she gave me a prescription for Nasonex and told me to give him Children's Claritin. She said to get the chewables because he would like them better but the 20 pack cost $22 so I opted for the liquid for a whole lot less. The Nasonex prescription cost me $30 with our insurance so I just wonder how much it would have been if we didn't have prescription coverage- yikes!

1 comment:

  1. ha! It's over $100...I work in a pharmacy! There are coupons out there if he ever needs to get it filled again!

    ReplyDelete