Thursday, August 5, 2010

How Exciting!


You see this- this is what I will have one day when the kids are a bit older. A wine cabinet full of wine for me to sit and leisurely sip while the kiddos are sleeping with no worries of babies or toddlers waking up in the middle of the night.

I can only dream now of having this (fully stocked) cabinet in my dining room right now but I digress...

I will be posting my first actual review of a product thanks to the folks at CSN Stores. I will not be reviewing the wine cabinet as that is not very practical for a mother of two little ones but I do get to pick something- what, I do not know yet.

So between taking care of the kids, cleaning the house, cooking meals and possibly getting a little sleep I will scour the over 200 CSN Stores sites and find a product to review that is relevant to me (as a mom) and to you who are kind enough to read my blog. My only issue will be trying to make up my mind because they have pretty much everything you can think of!

Keep a look out to see what I choose and if you have any suggestions let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment