Sunday, June 27, 2010

Target- Impulse Shopping with a Few Good Deals

My mom had my son all day today because she was taking him to see Toy Story 3 so my husband, my daughter and I took a stress free trip to Target. Whenever my husband goes to Target with me we end up with a bunch of impulse buys but you only live once, right?

Pampers Jumbo Pack Diapers $8.99 - $2.00 mc
Pampers Wipes $2.39 - $2.00 mc and $2.00 Target Coupon (buy Pampers Wipes and Diapers get $2.00 off, from home mailer)
Earth's Best Graham Crackers $1.77 - .75 Target Coupon (home mailer)
Bath Toy Holder $9.99
Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets $4.74 - $2.00 mc
3 Fieldcrest Towels @ $2.98 each (reg. $11.99 each)
Toy Story Wall Decals $6.98 (reg. $9.99)
Armor All Tire Shine $3.79 - $2.00 mc
Armor All Cleaner $4.99 - $2.00 mc and $3.00/2 Target Coupon
2 Vanish Drop Ins @ $2.14 each - BOGO mc and BOGO Target Coupon ***free***

Total: $38.63

The diapers and wipes ended up costing $5.38 which isn't bad for a jumbo pack of diapers and a pack of 72 wipes.

The Armor All ended up being $1.78 for both items. I could have had a lower out of pocket if I got cheaper things but I let my husband pick out what he wanted. He really likes shiny tires so he was happy.

The Vanish Drop Ins were free and my store (Plainville, Ma) had tons of them left.

My husband has been begging for beach towels but I refuse to pay a lot for them and I refuse to buy cheap, crappy towels so we were happy to find the towels we bought for $2.98 each. They are bath towels but they're big and don't really look like bath towels so my husband finally got some beach towels.

No comments:

Post a Comment