Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stop and Shop


We needed potatoes because the ones I bought at Shaws were not that great- as in half of them had rotten spots. So off to Stop and Shop we went...

5 lb Bag Red Potatoes $3.99
Bananas $1.07
Lunchable $1.00 (it was this or a screaming 3 year old)
2 Dibs @ $3.00 each - (2) $1.00 mc
4 Skinny Cow Cups @ $1.00 each - (4) $1.00 mc

Total: $6.06 after paying with a $10.00 Catalina from buying Edys/Skinny Cow on a previous trip.
Received: $4.00 Catalina for buying Dibs/Skinny Cow.

I could have gotten away with getting three Skinny Cow Cups but I had the kids with me and was not trusting my adding skills. I would rather be safe than sorry- nothing stinks more than messing up a Catalina deal by $1.00.

My out of pocket would have been lower if I got Edys Ice Cream but my husband loves Dibs so I splurged (I guess I really wouldn't call it splurging...)

No comments:

Post a Comment