Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Shopping Plan (and by plan I mean who knows if I'll do it)

Yes, I know that it is already Thursday but I am finally going to do my shopping for the week. I was going to go today but my son was not in a very cooperative mood so I put the kibosh on my plans (it is pathetic when grocery shopping is referred to as "plans").

Shaws
Strawberries $1.69
Peaches .99/lb
Watermelon .69/lb
Summer Squash $1.49/lb
Peeled/Cut Carrots .99
Mango .99
Bananas
Pork Chops $2.49/lb
Cheerios $2.00 - .55 mc (says DND)
Haddock $6.99/lb
Sara Lee Deli Meat $4.59? BOGO - (2) $2.00 mc (facebook)
Daninino Yogurt $1.99 - $1.50 mc
Danimals Drinkable Yogurt $1.99 - $1.00 mc
Eggs
Milk
Bread
Potatoes
Orange Juice
I have $9.00 in Cats from Shaws, a $3.00 Cat from Stop and Shop, a $2.00 Shaws Survey and about $3.00 in cans to return.

I may run to Stop and Shop because Tropicana is on sale for $2.50- we'll see what
kind of mood I'm in.
I am definitely going to Target this week to get some (a lot of) Edy's Ice Cream but I haven't received the coupons that I ordered from Ebay yet. Come to think of it, I should just wait to get the orange juice there with the free Tropicana coupon that I received in the mail (it looks too much like a printed coupon for me to even attempt to use it at Shaws).

So this is my plan and my ramblings. I am usually more organized than this but this week I am in one of those who gives a crap moods about shopping. Times like this I wish that I wasn't a compulsive coupon/sale shopper because I would just order my groceries online and say the hell with it.

1 comment:

  1. I think your doing great! I never made it to Shaws this week...mainly because I was pissed I didnt get any of the doublers

    ReplyDelete