Thursday, June 10, 2010

Stop and Shop Has Seen the Light...

I attempted to go to Shaws today but my son had a screaming fit in the parking lot so we headed home without any food. I was upset until I saw the new Stop and Shop flyer.
There are Catalina deals! Good ones! I feel like I am being wooed from Shaws!
The best one is you save $4.00 off a $12.00 purchase of the following items:
Edys Fruit Bars/Nestle Novelties 2/$6.00
Haagen Dazs Ice Cream 2/$5.00
Edys Ice Cream 2/$6.00
Skinny Cow Novelties 2/$6.00
Edys, Haagen Dazs or Skinny Cow Ice Cream Cups 10/$10.00
Frosty Paws 2/$7.00
I am planning on getting 2 Edys and 6 Skinny Cow Ice Cream Cups for a total of $12.00. I will use a $1.00 off 2 Edys coupon and six $1.00 Skinny Cow printable coupons and pay $5.00 out of pocket and get a $4.00 Catalina coupon. Great deal! I have to look through my coupons to figure out what other great scenarios I can do.
The other deal is you get a coupon for a free half gallon of Stop and Shop milk when you purchase $10.00 worth of participating items.
Yoplait Greek Yogurt 10/$10.00
Sorrento String Cheese $2.99
Better'n Eggs 2/$5.00
Danimals/Daninino Yogurt 2/$4.00
Country Crock $1.99
The string cheese has a $3.00 off 2 coupon that came in the paper awhile ago and there is also a $5.00 rebate on the purchase of two that is on some packages. The Danimals has a $1.00 coupon that just came out and the Daninino has a $1.50 coupon. I'm sure the other stuff has coupons but I'm not too interested in it.
I am planning on buying 2 Sorrento, 2 Daninino and 1 Danimals for a total of $11.98. I'll use the $3.00 Sorrento coupon, two $1.50 Daninino coupons and a $1.00 Danimals coupon for a total of $4.98 out of pocket. I will receive a coupon for a free half gallon of milk and I will send in for the Sorrento $5.00 rebate which means I got paid .02 cents to buy stuff that we need.
I feel so much better about not getting to the store today. If I don't get to go tomorrow then I will be mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment