Sunday, May 16, 2010

Meal Plan

This seems like it is going to be a discombobulated week because my son's birthday party is on Sunday and I waited until this week to prepare for it. I planned out our dinners for the week but I probably won't stick to it- who knows?

Monday: American Chop Suey with String Beans and Corn on the Cob
Tuesday: Roasted Chicken with Baked Potatoes, Beets and Broccoli
Wednesday: Pasta and Meatballs with Mixed Veggies and Homemade Breadsticks
Thursday: Chicken in Gravy (leftover from roasted chicken) with Corn and String Beans
Friday: Take Out
Saturday: Free for all- I don't get home from work until 6:30
Sunday: Leftovers from my son's birthday party

I really need to start cooking more interesting stuff but I feel lazy and have other things that are higher on my priority list. I think I might tell my husband to pick out a recipe every week that he wants to try- that sounds like a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment