Thursday, May 6, 2010

Free 8x10 @ Walgreens

I have tons of pictures of my son everywhere thanks to all of the free photo deals when he was a baby and the fact that I was on my game then and took advantage of all of them. Now I am not on my game and barely have any pictures of my poor daughter anywhere. She is very cute so I do take pictures of her but in this digital age all of them are doomed to oblivion on the computer.

With that said, at Walgreens until May 8 you can get a free 8x10 photo collage with the code GOODTHOUGHTS. I think I'll do this- I have three days to do it so if I can muster up the motivation within that time frame my daughter will have one more picture in the house. It does stink that I'll have to go and pick it up though (I don't shop at Walgreens because it is 10 minutes away in a direction that I never go- lazy, lazy,lazy)

No comments:

Post a Comment