Tuesday, May 25, 2010

6 hours to go...

This week we are having our wood floors refinished so the house is chaos. All of our furniture has been relocated to other rooms so its cramped and I don't have access to the upstairs during the day.

It has actually been nice to be able to just hang out with the kids without having to do anything around the house (cleaning, laundry). I also haven't gone to the store at all and most likely won't until Thursday.

On the other hand, it is very tiring being outside all day- yesterday I was in such a bad mood by the time my husband got home. My daughter only slept for 45 minutes in the afternoon (she usually sleeps for 2-3 hours) and my son was cranky by the end of the day because he didn't get to take a nap (logistically impossible).

Today is going great compared to yesterday. My daughter is sleeping in the family room in her pack and play and my son and I are outside- he's playing in his pool and I am sitting in the shade.

Only six more hours until the kids are in bed so lets just see how the rest of the day goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment