Sunday, May 23, 2010

Spiderman Cake

Well, this is it- the Spiderman Cake. It's 2:30 am and I am done. I would have been done a lot earlier but I used a cake recipe that I have never used before and the stupid thing stuck to the pan (it tasted really good so I will definitely make it under different circumstances). After having a short cry and throwing pan and cake into the trash (and snapping at my husband because he happened to mozy into the room at the wrong time) I used my tried and true cake recipe.

The cake is on a pizza pan. I put it on there to cool and then realized that if I tried to move it the cake would break- one disaster a night is all that I can handle.

My hands are stained with food coloring and my kitchen is a complete disaster but I am going to bed.

PS- I want to thank Amanda from Babies and Bargains for giving me some tips on how to do this- Thank You!

1 comment:

  1. it came out AMAZING! I have to giggle every time I look at pics of me from my kids birthday parties I always have hands in the colors of the cake :)

    ReplyDelete