Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekly Menu Plan


I always have a menu plan in my head but I really need to be more consistent with writing it down. As you can tell if you read my blog, consistency is something I suck at- I am working on it.

Sunday
Rotisserie Chicken from the grocery store (I was sick- my husband made a judgement call)
Baked Red Potatoes
Corn
Broccoli

Monday
Corn

Tuesday
Italian Breaded Pork Chops (new recipe for me-will alter recipe to be gluten and dairy free)
Baked Red Potatoes
Salad
Green Beans
Beets in Vinegar

Wednesday
London Broil (this recipe is for steak but works well on London Broil as well)
Roasted Potatoes
Broccoli
Parmesan Crusted Baby Carrots (new recipe for me)
Corn 

Thursday
Pasta (regular for my family, quinoa for me)
Homemade Meatballs (gluten and dairy free- from my freezer)
Homemade Italian Bread (for my family)
Salad

Friday
Take Out (I'm not going to be getting home until after 5 pm, so I won't have time to make dinner)

Saturday
I work until 6 (and don't get home until 6:45) so my husband is in charge of dinner for him and the kids- most likely a frozen pizza or frozen raviolis. I will eat something from the freezer when I get home.

I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment