Sunday, January 13, 2013

Menu Plan Monday


Here we go again...

Sunday
Roasted Whole Chicken (cooked in a dutch oven- it came out so tender!)
Baked Red Potatoes
Corn

Monday
American Chop Suey
Homemade Bread (not sure what recipe yet, but it will involve the bread machine!)
Broccoli

Tuesday
Panko Crusted Chicken
Roasted Red Potatoes
Beets
String Beans

Wednesday
Pasta with Homemade Meatballs (meatballs were made last week and frozen)
Broccoli

Thursday
Meatloaf
Baked Red Potatoes
Corn
Peas

Friday
Take-out day!

Saturday
I don't get home from work until 7 pm so my husband feeds the kids; when I get home we eat something quick and easy- this week it may be a small lasagna I froze last week.

Nothing too exciting because I spent most of my grocery budget on stocking up on ground beef and some chicken at Whole Foods.

I am really, really hoping to get some more freezer cooking done this week. I want to make a big batch of waffles and an extra meatloaf to freeze- we'll see if it happens!


I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment