Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Best Bread Ever

photo credit
I wanted to make bread to go along with our dinner last night and wanted to try something new so I headed to my most favorite recipe spot- All Recipes.

I found this recipe for Italian Bread that could be made in the bread machine (I don't make bread unless I can use my bread machine) and let me tell you- it is the best bread I have ever made! It honestly tastes just as good as the Italian bread you get from the supermarket bakery and is way cheaper.

Now granted, the recipe is not 100% done in the bread machine. The machine makes the dough for you, which in my opinion is the most time consuming and pain in the butt part about making bread, but you have to shape the dough into a loaf, let it rise one more time and them bake it. But I promise you, the minimal work that you put into this bread will turn out in pure perfection.

My mouth is watering right now but I would suppose it is too late to make a loaf of bread :  (

No comments:

Post a Comment