Sunday, June 3, 2012

So Interesting I Can't Even Stand It...

Shopping Carts
photo credit
I have decided that I am going to stop posting my shopping trips. It is just too much of a pain to lay everything out to take a photo of and then put it away all while my kids are pawing at me to make them lunch/get them a drink/help them on the potty/etc.

I think I'm going to try and do maybe mini recaps of any deals I've gotten but I'm a total flake so we'll see if that happens.

As for my shopping the fast few weeks- I've gotten some good deals while totally not sticking to my budget. I have been buying all of my meat at Whole Foods and stocking up when things have been on sale- paying more for meat has been worth it because it really does taste way better than the normal stuff at the grocery store. Still not much drugstore shopping as I'm having difficulty trying to figure out where to fit trips into my schedule (I have Extra Care Bucks expiring this week so I guess I'll have to make time). Getting to the store at all has been tricky because Jilly Billy needs to go down for her morning nap right after I drop my son off at school so my errand time got snatched away from me. When school is out for the summer I have no idea how I will manage my shopping- I hate to do it all on Sundays because that is the only day that we are all home together since I work on Saturdays but the thought of taking all three kids to the stores sends chills down my back.

Ahhh, the life of a housewife. So interesting I can't even stand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment