Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Clip, Clip, Clip...

fp013109-03
photo credit
I just spent a ton of time clipping coupons that I have been neglecting for the past week (or two?). They are all sitting in my coupon box waiting to be filed which will take me more time.

I feel like I put all of this work into clipping/sorting coupons and then I don't even end up using them because getting to the store even once a week is such a hassle for me.

Is it really worth the effort? That seems to be a question that everyone has a different answer for.

Right now, with three kids, I am feeling kind of over the coupon thing. Am I so over it that I won't use them anymore? Probably not because I just wouldn't feel right not being a least a little bit of a coupon queen but it is something that I think is fun to do one day and the next day I hate it.

I used to be one of those people who said that even if I won the lottery I would still coupon- now if I won the lottery I would certainly spend my time doing better things than clipping out little pieces of paper that save me $1.

For now though, since I am am still stationed in the middle class, I will continue to use stinky coupons to get stuff for a somewhat decent price- but only if I can get out of the darn house for an hour to go to the store...

No comments:

Post a Comment