Saturday, April 28, 2012

Stop and Shop


This trip is from Thursday, which was the last day of the awesome Scott paper goods sale of which I only took advantage of once because I can't seem to get my act together.

2 Pampers Wipes @ $1.99 each - (2) .75 MC (doubled)
Scott Naturals Paper Towels $4.99 - .99 MC (doubled)
Scott Naturals Toilet Paper $6.99 - .99 MC (doubled)
2 Newmans Diet Lemonade @ $1.79 each - (2) .75 MC (doubled)
Stop and Shop Old Fashioned Cookies $1.00 - $1.00 free Catalina ***free***
Calise Rolls $2.79
Less .05 in reusable bag credit

Total: $13.00
Saved 55%
Received $7 in Catalina coupons ($5 for purchasing $15 in participating items and $2 for purchasing Scott products)

So I ended up paying .50 cents each for the toilet paper and paper towels after coupons and taking into account the Catalina's I earned.

Other great deals were the wipes for .50 cents each (less than one cent per wipe) and the .29 cents lemonade.

No comments:

Post a Comment