Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Little Tonka Truck

I now call Jilly Billy my little Tonka Truck because she is such a chubster. Nothing is cuter than big fat baby legs.

Yesterday I decided to feed her some baby cereal to see if she would like it. I don't know why I had any doubts about her liking it, I mean she is a ginormous little girl. She was wolfing the cereal down as if she hadn't eaten for weeks.















In this picture she is reaching for the spoon and wondering why the heck I would dare take a picture when I should be stuffing her face with food.

I really love this age- Jilly is learning new things every day and is changing before my eyes. Isn't it amazing to think that just 5 1/2 months ago she was a newborn and now she is rolling over, grabbing at toys and smiling huge smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment