Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm a Flake...

Snowflakes
photo credit
So it is Thursday and I haven't posted for awhile. As you can tell, I'm a total flake and have issues with time management which means that blogging sometimes (a lot of the times) falls to the wayside.

Nothing too major has happened around here. Well, our guinea pig died. He was a nice little guy and we were sad to see him go but at the same time it wasn't a life shattering moment like when we had one of our dogs put down. I told the kids that he was in guinea pig heaven and my two year old daughter asked if he was in the toilet (that is how the dead fish get to fishy heaven). Now we are down to one dog and a tank full of fish and snails.

As for the rest of my life, the kids are still driving me crazy and I am still blowing my grocery budget out of the water.

1 comment:

  1. You're not a flake; you're a mom. But we do miss you when you're gone. I wanted to tell you thank you for the tip on washing strawberries in the vinegar solution. I bought strawberries two days ago and they aren't disgusting yet. They look perfect in fact. I have been so mad about my strawberries going bad after 2 days, that I could scream. So thank you, thank you, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete