Friday, March 23, 2012

Stop and Shop- Saved 60%


1 lb Strawberries $2.50
Nature's Promise Veggie Burgers $2.50
4 Yakisoba Noodles @ .50 each - (2) $1/2 MC ***free***
Stop and Shop Distilled Water .95 (for the steam mop)
Stop and Shop Marshmallows $1.00 (daughter's treat for being good)
Lay's Chips and Sunchips $2.50 each wyb 2 - $1 off salty snacks catalina
2 Pampers Wipes @ $1.99 each - (2) .75 MC (doubled)
4 Schick Shave Gel @ $2.65 each - (4) .75 MC (doubled)
Sorrento String Cheese $3.69 - $1.00 MC
Land O Lakes Eggs $3.19 - .35 scanner gun savings and .75 MC (doubled)
Land O Lakes Butter $2.50 - .75 MC (doubled)
Stop and Stop Eggs $1.99 - $1.99 free eggs when you spend $5 catalina
4 Bird's Eye Veggies @ $1.00 each - (2) $1/2 MC
Stop and Shop French Fries $2.00 (great for lazy dinner nights)
4 Ziploc Bags @ $2.29 each - (4) .60 MC (doubled)
Less $2 off $20 purchase catalina

Total: $28.54
Saved 61%
Received a $2 catalina for purchasing 4 Ziploc products

The Ziploc bags were a great deal- I paid $4.36 after my coupons (they were manufacturer coupons on Target.com) and got a $2 catalina. If you take the catalina into account I paid $2.36 or .59 a box. I know that there is supposedly a better deal at K-Mart this week but I hate K-Mart and would rather claw out my own eyeballs than ever set in that store.

The Yakisoba noodles were free but they have milk in them so I will most likely donate them which stinks because I love them- they are junk but sometimes junk just tastes too good to resist. Speaking of junk, I broke down and bought chips. I have not been buying any snacks for myself lately and I needed a  salty junk food fix. Hopefully I will use some willpower and not devour them too quickly but I don't see that happening.

1 comment:

  1. Great trip. Thanks for posting. I love seeing peoples grocery hauls. I
    'll be going to s&s this week too. I didn't know about the ziploc deal so I'll bring those coupons. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete