Saturday, February 4, 2012

Shaws- Saved 60%


Shaws Apple Juice $2.29 - $2.29 Free Coupon (from game they have going on)
Entenmann Cake $2.99 (treat for my husband)
3 Chocolate Chip Cookies @.67 each (dairy free- yeah!)
5.99 lb Cook's Ham $10.12 - $2.00 Store Coupon
Rotisserie Chicken $7.49 (for our lazy dinner)
*Ritz Crackers $2.49 (dairy free, yeah!)
*Oreos $2.99 - $1/2 Nabisco MC (dairy free, yeah!)
*3 Prince Pasta @ $1.29 each
*4 Pace Salsa @ $1.49 each - (2) .50/2 MC (doubled)
*Kraft Singles $2.99
*less $5 wyb 10 participating products
Less $5.30 in bottle returns

Total: $26.12
Saved 60%

I sent my husband this morning to buy some soda that was on sale and town trash bags- when he got home I saw that he was charged full price for the soda so back to Shaws I went. I got it all straightened out and picked up some other things while I was there. I was going to get cheese and salsa with my Peapod order that is getting delivered tomorrow but since I had to run to Shaws I got the items there because they were cheaper.

I usually work on Saturdays but took today off (totally annoying story I won't get into). Due to me being home and not having planned on it we decided to be lazy and get one of those overpriced yet delicious rotisserie chickens. The only thing I can really say is that it was cheaper (and healthier) than take-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment