Sunday, January 15, 2012

Obsessed With The Body Shop

scrub piedi alla menta body shop
photo credit
I have discovered a new love in my life and it is The Body Shop.

I first shopped on their website because of an awesome deal posted on Slickdeals back in December. Since then they are my new favorite store.

My absolute favorite product is the Body Butter- my skin gets disgustingly dry in the winter and this is the only product that makes me look human again. I loved it so much that I bought the baby version for my newborn daughter and that is by far the best baby lotion I have ever used.

I signed up for their Love Your Body club because I'm a sucker for a deal. I paid $10 for a one year membership and get 10% off of every purchase I make. Also, on my birthday month they sent me a $10 reward. You can also earn rewards: you earn one point for each purchase of $20 or more and two points for each purchase of $50 or more. Once you earn four points you get a $15 reward and when you earn eight points you get a $30 reward.

I know their stuff seems expensive but if you hold out for a good sale there are some awesome deals to be had. Right now they have their Spiced Vanilla Body Butter and Candied Ginger Body Butter on sale for $5 each (normally $18 each) with free shipping. You can get an extra 10% off with the code JOY10 (this stacks with the Love Your Body 10% discount). The free shipping is good through Monday Jan. 16th.

Disclaimer: I am in no way receiving any compensation for writing this post- I just really love The Body Shop. I always, always, always disclose when I post affiliate and referral links.

No comments:

Post a Comment