Sunday, January 15, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


Sunday
Pork Loin in the Crock Pot with Potatoes and Carrots
Corn

Monday
Panko Crusted Chicken Breast (I use the Italian Progresso Panko- there is no dairy in it)
Baked Red Potatoes
Broccoli

Tuesday
Meatloaf
Roasted Red Potatoes
Green Beans
Corn

Wednesday
Whole Chicken in the Crock Pot
Baked Red Potatoes
Broccoli
Corn

Thursday
Chicken Soup (left over chicken, homemade stock, carrots, noodles)
Homemade Rolls

Friday
Take Out

Saturday
Pasta with Meatballs 
(I work until 6 pm so the kids will eat whatever my husband feeds them before I get home)

Yet again a simple menu. I am planning on making the meatloaf and meatballs with rice milk instead of regular milk due to my baby's milk allergy. I soak the breadcrumbs in milk to make the meatloaf/meatballs more moist so hopefully the rice milk will have the same effect and not taste weird.

I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment